No announcement yet.

Viewing Attachments without cookies....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing Attachments without cookies....

....seems impossible. Why does it say I'm not logged in when I try to view them with cookies OFF?

Is there no other way to see them than to switch those evil cookies ON?
    Blah

These cookies are fat-free and sugar-free. No guilt, no shame in using them. They are actually health food and therefore, they are gooood for you.

Monk
    so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

At this very moment I've problems downloading files... joetec appears to be not working for me.
      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

It works again, sorry for the little thread-hacking.
        Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Re: Viewing Attachments without cookies....

Originally posted by BeBro
          ....seems impossible. Why does it say I'm not logged in when I try to view them with cookies OFF?

Is there no other way to see them than to switch those evil cookies ON?
          If you use the option to disply the attached images as links then you can view them without cookies, but you have to relogin for each image, I doubt Markos has the will to make this site more user friendly. Maybe we should steal his cookies to make him work.

-Martin
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Well, that's what I meant - I had that as default setup, just that in my case the site asked always for a new login without showing the pics. When typed in my PW and pressed enter, it still said I' not logged in

However, the solution was quite simple, it turned out that - if I set it up so that I don't get the links - the attachment shows up directly in the post, even without cookies.
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
              However, the solution was quite simple, it turned out that - if I set it up so that I don't get the links - the attachment shows up directly in the post, even without cookies.
              I doubt it is so simple, I disabled all these cookie features in my profile as I have just figuredd out. But in fact however I have to enable cookies from Apolyton in my brower to see the attched images, otherwise I just read:

Poster X has attached this image:

But there is no image.

-Martin
              Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
              X