forum screwing up on opera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum screwing up on opera

the writing that I read (not that I type) is all screwed up as is the actual forum (There are green lines places)

I don't think it is opera because my other sites (like counterglow) show up fine

also in the reply, quote, ect box my letter disappears when I reach the end of the box (only one does)

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I'm using IE, and I keep getting green flashes... put only in JOn miller's posts.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

probably is part of the ad compaign

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

it is almost making me sick to look at it

JOn Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Oh, you have problems with your browser too?
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Mine is still fine.
            v7.23
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Although I can't send any PMs at the moment. I keep getting the "Sorry! You cannot send that message at the moment because the administrator has specified that you may only send one message every 90 seconds." message despite it having been several hours since my last PM was sent.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I had that same problem with posts a few hours back.
                I'm doubting its inherit to a browser and is, instead, Markios fussing around with things.
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Sings a round of "Blame Markos"

Comment

There are often intermittent weird problems with Opera. Usually mine go away.

Comment

I'd say about 10% of the time, the second half of my posts get lost or part of the post gets locked and I can't change it before posting, then when I hit submit, that part of the post gets lost. Very weird, happens on a couple forums for me and it's damn annoying

EDIT: Opera 7.23

Comment

Funny, I'm on Opera 7.23 too and never had any problems...
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                        X