FoA #13: Gramphos, forumer questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoA #13: Gramphos, forumer questions

Currently in the works is not only the part 2 of FoA#12 (Locutus), but also FoA#13 with Gramphos. Since the previous FoA thread I started turned into a general FoA thread, I would appreciate it if only things related to the Gramphos interview were posted here. Mainly, I'd like to see some questions that you may want to ask. After all, Gramphos is the man who managed to create a tool for editing Civ 3 files before he got Civ 3, and you also have to thank him for much of the code behind the Apolyton Directory and some forum feautures.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Re: FoA #13: Gramphos, forumer questions

Hmm. A few questions...

1. What future plans do you have in the field of Civ mod/utility/whatever development?

2. What have been your best achievements with Civ? And your worst setbacks?

3. Which Civ title is your favourite one? Any arguements?

Originally posted by Solver
    *cut* some forum feautures.
    The most important one of these is the Civgroups system. Just mentioning it to give him credits for it.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Re: Re: FoA #13: Gramphos, forumer questions

Originally posted by Rasbelin
      3. Which Civ title is your favourite one? Any arguements?
      My main question was gonna be 'Which civ games have you played and what did you think of them? Which is your personal favourite?'. I guess there's more than a fair bit of overlap with Ras's question though
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Well, those are overlap with my questions too obviously . Should be pretty clear to imagine that I will be asking him about Civ .

Comment

Well, did you expect us to be such little perverts that we would want to hear the size of his manhood?

4. What other game genres do you play? Other favourite games than Civ?

5. What do you think about the future of the Civ series? TBS in general?

6. Are Swedes better Civ players than their Finnish counterparts? (Obviously the answer is a big no. )

7. Your most humorous memory from your career as ACS staff? One that you're allowed to tell and dare to say in public.
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Your most humorous memory from your career as ACS staff? One that you're allowed to tell and dare to say in public.
            Is that a genuine question or do you just want to hear more about what you already know will be his answer?

What are your non-PC related hobbies?

Do you have a SO and how does she (he?) feel about you spending all this time on Apolyton?

Do you ever see yourself investing your time and talents in the CtP2 Open Source Project or any of the Alt Civs projects (Clash, FreeCiv, Candle'Bre, etc)?

What's your favourite programming language and why?

What will be your next Civ/Apolyton-related project?

Who would win if Greece and Sweden went to war?
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Should the Swedish and Finnish clubs declare war on Rosenborg ?

Comment

If you could be any computer game... what would you be and why?
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Where were you at 8pm on the night of the fifteenth?
                  Can you back that up? (onto floppy or CD if possible)
                  What does Civ 4 absolutely definitely need?
                  What should Firaxis be learning/stealing from other current TBS games?
                  Can we have your support for the release of the Civ 2 code?
                  Do you think the CTP code release is the start of a new era in gaming, or was it a one-off?
                  Isn't it your round? Mine's a pint.

Comment

What was your favorite smiliey to produce?
                    If you could meet any apolytoner, who would it be and why?
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                    X