"ACSR Weekly": March 21st, 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "ACSR Weekly": March 21st, 2004

The March 21st, 2004 edition of Apolyton Civilization Site Radio`s "ACSR Weekly" is now available for broadcasting live on-demand. Encoded in RealAudio format, total length is 12m:16s.

Comments/questions/concerns are welcomed in this thread.

----------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

So GalCiv was something to get excited aboot, eh? You normally hide your accent pretty well but you didn't quite get away with that one

Didn't have time to listen last week so my feedback is for both this week and last.

1. I like what you did with the intro/outro theme, good choices there

(Is there any chance you have that song in MP3 format? I lost my copy in a reinstall and mp3.com seems to be down for an extended period of time)

2. The volume ratio of speech vs music now seems to vary quite a bit. In this week's edition, it's okay in the first section, but the other 3 news sections are quite a bit softer than the music before, during and after them. The copyright notice at the end it's just right again tough (actually, if anything it's even a tad too loud -- but not so much that it really bothers me).

3. The transition between songs in the music break felt less chaotic than in the first edition of the renewed ACSR Weekly. Good job there
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
      So GalCiv was something to get excited aboot, eh? You normally hide your accent pretty well but you didn't quite get away with that one

Originally posted by Locutus
      1. I like what you did with the intro/outro theme, good choices there

(Is there any chance you have that song in MP3 format? I lost my copy in a reinstall and mp3.com seems to be down for an extended period of time)

2. The volume ratio of speech vs music now seems to vary quite a bit. In this week's edition, it's okay in the first section, but the other 3 news sections are quite a bit softer than the music before, during and after them. The copyright notice at the end it's just right again tough (actually, if anything it's even a tad too loud -- but not so much that it really bothers me).

3. The transition between songs in the music break felt less chaotic than in the first edition of the renewed ACSR Weekly. Good job there
      re: #1 -- thank you. As for having the complete song in MP3 format still, yes I do. If you are still wanting and looking for a copy of it send me an email on this.

re: #2 -- since you posted that comment, I have been working to equalize the difference. Rest assured that I had read that and the other points in your post above long before now.

My apologies for the delayed acknowledgment... Hopefully I have made up for it in action at least.

re: #3 -- thank you again. I am endeavouring to keep this up.

----------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
        re: #1 -- thank you. As for having the complete song in MP3 format still, yes I do. If you are still wanting and looking for a copy of it send me an email on this.
        Mail sent.

re: #2 -- since you posted that comment, I have been working to equalize the difference. Rest assured that I had read that and the other points in your post above long before now.

My apologies for the delayed acknowledgment... Hopefully I have made up for it in action at least.
        You certainly have -- it's perfect now

re: #3 -- thank you again. I am endeavouring to keep this up.
        So I noticed
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
        X