MY THREADS Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now both give good results.

(Except the front page says YOUR threads, not MY. )

Monk
    so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

1 'works' for me the same as it did for Mercatore Uno. 2 seems to work fine, although the sorting of previous posts seemed wrong.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Both 1 and 2 work for me now.

Comment

Neither of them work for me.
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

1. No work

2. Good work

So long...
            Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
            Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
            Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

1 no
              2 yes
              CSPA

Comment

1 Your threads.
                2 My threads.

Comment

Both 1 and 2 worked fine for me. Took the same amount of time and got the same results.
                  "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

neither of them work. Er, that is to say I got sick of waiting and closed them after 30 seconds of staring at a white screen

Comment

Crap... now both are working for me... should have checked both before voting for just 2 working...
                      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

1.) Doesn't work, only shows a thread I never posted in Took also quite a long time before it displayed it.

2.) Works nice and quick

Comment

1) Shows the thread title.

2) worked rather well.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Both worked a treat.

This is a new, brawny, robust My Threads!!! Now gives a first page of My Threads updated during the current session, then a 2nd page showing the results I'm used to seeing.

Plus, all listed threads now have a REPLY link so we can get right down to spamming business.

OUTSTANDING UPGRADE!!!!
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

both worked great!
                              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

woohoooo, it fixed.....

finally i can see who repsonds to my few posts....

thanks markG

GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X