This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiffor
    I think it is just another strategy to teach the OTers a lesson. Maybe one day they'll understand they're like the rabble of Apolyton, useless parasites sucking the bandwidth that should be dedicated to glorious topics like Civ3
    Totally agreed .
    Fortune and Glory, here I come!!!.
    Indiana Jones
    Spanish Empire Civ for Civilization 5 (in Spanish/en Español)

Comment

For those of you who don't like the ads, remember "Ad Free Apolyton" for subscription memberships!
      Been there, done that, cheque for 50 Euros ready to post to Marko any time he asks me for it.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

At least the ads aren't showing hand-covered breasts, though I'm sure the money would be even better if they did.

I'm just glad that for the time being, thread titles, smilies, scroll bars and such don't carry ads. But I'm sure we'll get there someday.

Comment

It's very distracting and takes up space. Especially when soemtimes 2 or 3 ads appear consequitively or 1 post apart.

Comment

For those of you who don't like the ads, remember "Ad Free Apolyton" for subscription memberships!
            Been there, done that, cheque for 50 Euros ready to post to Marko any time he asks me for it.

-Jam
            ahhh, Mark's making the site so full of ads, that well run not walk to pay our subscriptions to get rid of 'em.
            badams

Comment

I think they are cool, but they need to match the MOO3 colour scheme.
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Seems like an ad in every fifth post. Hmm...

well, mark has never much liked the OT maybe he's trying to phase it out by annoying the participants

as of yet, however, they aren't that unweildly... they just seem useless... unless mark is getting view-pays instead of click-pays
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                  Don't worry, it's just YAOMGWBE.
                  Yet Another Oh My God We've Been Elimiated
                  Yet Another Of Markos Gianopolis' ...

What exactly do those letters stand for?
                  There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Yet Another Of Markos Gianopolis' website something experiments
                    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

behaviour

Comment

continue there

please keep posting screens
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                        X