Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyway to add more country flags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpencerH
    I want to use my family coat of arms as my flag, dammit!
    Out of curiosity, what happens when those people want their arms back?

Yes I know, this was a really lame joke.
    There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Well at least you were aware of it .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I really think there is no need for antartica... If the scientists there were to access apolyton... I would be worried I sincerely doubt that anyone would claim residence/place of work/nationality as antartican
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
          I really think there is no need for antartica... If the scientists there were to access apolyton... I would be worried I sincerely doubt that anyone would claim residence/place of work/nationality as antartican
          You'd think that, but Vanguard, among others, would apparently disagree.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Cool! Vanguard lives on "Monster Island"! I'm going to pay him a visit!

edit: Boy, they do have a lot of different time zones on Antarctica!
            Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Originally posted by joncha

You'd think that, but Vanguard, among others, would apparently disagree.
              Oh, I've always thought that was a blurry EU flag
              cIV list: cheats
              Now watch this drive!

Comment

Originally posted by BigFurryMonster
                Cool! Vanguard lives on "Monster Island"! I'm going to pay him a visit!

edit: Boy, they do have a lot of different time zones on Antarctica!
                That's because the continent spans all longitutes.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Dear owners,

I couldn't find this flag in the list. I think many here would be grateful if it was added.
                  Attached Files
                  CSPA

Comment

Working...
                  X