The revenge of the dreaded UUU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The revenge of the dreaded UUU?

Have they been laying dormant for months, multiplying so they can unleash even more UUU terror than before?

I saw one earlier, and it was not a pretty sight.

Browser: Opera 7.23

Anyone else?

Yep, I´ve seen it too but now it´s gone
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

UUU?
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

U had to be there. All fixed now.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Thankfully I missed out on the latest infestation.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
            U had to be there. All fixed now.
            Perhaps U could give a bit more detail?
            There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Basically instead of the page you want you get one with UUU on it, though some of the longer ones still had more content than Raz's posts.

Comment

Oh I've seen them before. Never thought they were worth a thread.
                There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Re: The revenge of the dreaded UUU?

Originally posted by Doc
                  Have they been laying dormant for months, multiplying so they can unleash even more UUU terror than before?

Anyone else?
                  I'm a UUC boy myself.

Comment

Re: The revenge of the dreaded UUU?

Originally posted by Doc

Anyone else?
                    They are becoming stronger in numbers. We must fight them now before no one can access the last page of any thread at all!

Seriously, did anyone else just get a massive UUU attack?

Comment

Yep, about 2 hours ago.

Brouwser: Firefox 0_8
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Seriously I did about 1-2 hours ago. Using Mozilla v1.6.x Its not the end of my world though.

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Glad to know it wasn't just me.

Comment

Working...
                          X