I'm not being given PM warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not being given PM warnings

Even though I have the request pop-up box when new message arrives 'on'. This has happened a few times in the past couple of months (yes, I'm that popular)

What's the deal?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

resubmit the profile page. Soetimes that setting bugs out
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I tried that last time. And I won't know if it worked unless someone PMs me. (which they seldom do )

Comment

Mine doesn't work, and I've seen a few other people making the same observation.

-
        And I won't know if it worked unless someone PMs me. (which they seldom do )

Done
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

And responded to. Hopefully you didn't need me to tell you that.

Comment

Nope, although I'm not 100% sure it works though, I got it when I cleaning my PM box.

Anyway, thanks
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

A pop-up blocker could be the cause. When it was enabled in my browser it disabled the "you got a new PM" box for me too, but no more.

Fortune and Glory, here I come!!!.
              Indiana Jones
              Spanish Empire Civ for Civilization 5 (in Spanish/en Español)

Comment

I thought this was a thread about not getting warnings from Ming threatening banishment....
                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by The Slayer
                  A pop-up blocker could be the cause. When it was enabled in my browser it disabled the "you got a new PM" box for me too, but no more.

I don't use pop-up blockers.

Comment

I do, but not it doesn't block 'Poly's adds.

Anywayn it works now..

Comment

Working...
                    X