This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame CivGroup

Or some other indicator of Hall of Fame members would be cool.

Perhaps a gold star...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

I agree with this idea. Not sure if I support the gold star per se, but , I do think some symbol would look great.

Comment

A settler supporting a Hall of Fame CivGroup? Do you even know what the HoF is?

Comment

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HA!
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Re: Hall of Fame CivGroup

Originally posted by Asher
          Or some other indicator of Hall of Fame members would be cool.

Perhaps a gold star...
          Hmmm... Sounds good. As long as we're giving out stars for non-civ CivGroups, I can think of the perfect use for a red star...
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Hey, while we're at it, why don't we petition for a "Longevity Star" or somesuch recogition? If you've been here since 1999 or before, five stars, 2000, four stars, 2001, three stars and so on?

Oh, and I want this ... and that ... and this ... and that again ... and ...

Heh. My point? We've got enough symbols as it is.

Gatekeeper
            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Gatekeeper, I'm this close to starting a crusade against the Mac CivGroup.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

This sounds like an indirect way of getting an OT civgroup to me, but them I'm probably much more suspicious than the owners.

Comment

not needed !! we got ewnough icons over there already near our names....
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                    not needed !! we got ewnough icons over there already near our names....
                    So don't join.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                      A settler supporting a Hall of Fame CivGroup? Do you even know what the HoF is?
                      A settler with two posts. Smells DL...
                      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

And no birthday entry. Yep, DL territory.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Oooohh and from Canada too. Could well have a reflex to choose that flag.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

/me takes Skanky and alva by the hands *

Shall we dance?

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

This may be off-topic, but the original topic wasn't that interesting.

How long have we had people's local time next to their names?
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X