This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request

Could someone form the attached image to a workable apolyton avatar?

I don't have photoshop or whatever and i just can't get it done right with MS paint. Decrease the quality, size or whatever it takes but keep the happy couple's faces.
    Attached Files
    "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
    Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

How is this?
    Attached Files
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Or somewhat zoomed in.
      Attached Files
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Many thanks mate!

Could you loose some of the background above their heads and zoom in a bit more?
        "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

I considered helping until I saw the subject matter.
          There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

If you lose some of the background above their heads, your avatar will just be shorter.
            The limiting factor is the 80-pixel width, so to zoom in more you would have to lose more from either side of them. Still, that is doable. Here is my final attempt. Enjoy.

Q
            Attached Files

Comment

Cheers!

I owe you one Skanky!

I hope this avatar won't get me banned!

Comment

Originally posted by Palaiologos
                Cheers!

I owe you one Skanky!

I hope this avatar won't get me banned!
                Unlikely, but that may be the least of your problems.

There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

All i can say is that albanians know how to treat women.

Comment

I think this falls under asked and answered.

Toasty.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X