This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A weird question about searcing on 'Poly

Kinda a weird question. I posted a pic a while pack in a thread titled "Do I have a big nose" or somthing like that. I l my HD died and I needed that pic for somthing so I came here and did a search for any threads started by Blisterz so I look for it. For some reason it says I have started no threads, or at least the search comes back with nothing.

Any Idea what that is?
    " Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
    February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

Are you having any trouble with the Britney Spears image gallery link?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

That gallery is crap.

Comment

If the thread is older than (iirc) the end of January, it will be in the archives. Try a search there.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Search by username isn't working (and any other search also seems to search for resource)
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos

Search by username isn't working (and any other search also seems to search for resource)
            Yeah, I was really puzzled when I searched the Clash of Civs forum for "mobilization" and got 256 results. It turned out the search was changed to "resource" through the *magic* of the search system.

A fix would be greatly appreciated!
            Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
            A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
            Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Please fix this, it's a pain in the arse!!!
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                Please fix this, it's a pain in the arse!!!
                ·Circuit·Boi·wannabe·
                "Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet."
                Call to Power 2 Source Code Project 2005.06.28 Apolyton Edition

Comment

I was looking for a thread about Ukraine and one with "Putin". Needles to say, I was unable to find anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark_Everson

Yeah, I was really puzzled when I searched the Clash of Civs forum for "mobilization" and got 256 results. It turned out the search was changed to "resource" through the *magic* of the search system.

A fix would be greatly appreciated!
                    I was directed to this thread through a search that returned posts with the word "resource ".

Oh the irony...
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                    X