Subscription without email notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription without email notification

IS this possible? I can't seem to find any options for this... I'd like to be subsribed to threads, so they're easy to find in the control panel, but I don't want to recieve email notifications about it...
    This space is empty... or is it?

Control Panel > Edit Options > Use "E-mail notification" by default > No

Monk
    so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

I've noticed that one... but I believe that's the same one as when posting a message, the uncheck the "Email notification" box... but this also makes it impossible to keep an eye on the thread in the control panel...

Comment

See My Threads, the link at the top of the screen, located between 'newposts' and 'upload'.
        Last edited by Dauphin; February 28, 2004, 15:21.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

But that one is not that good as the control panel for several reasons (Not 100% sure about it... but I believe it's like that):

- It shows all threads I'm participitating in, but sometimes I wish to just post a comment, then leave the thread (after a while)
          - It only shows threads I'm participitating in... sometimes I want to keep track on updates on a thread I haven't posted in (e.g. name-change log)

Comment

I've asked for what you are asking before, needless to say I didn't get it. You'll probably have to live with all that spam poly sends you unless there have been unseen developments in the interim.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It's not that much the "spam" that annoys me, since I've got mailwasher to autmaticly delete all mails from 'Poly... but it kills the statistics in that program:
              When looking at how much junk-mail I got from what sources it says Poly with 98%, while the other 2% are set to 'others', while it's the 'others' I'm interested in knowing about...

... and it could probably help on the 'Poly load if the server didn't have to send out all those mails...

Comment

/me shrugs.

Then you'll just want to pray for the e-mail notification to become buggy again.

Couldn't you mark it as not spam and filter it with a different thing to its own folder, from there set up a schedule of automatically deleteing them?
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Not in the program I use...

And I don't want all mails to be automaticly deleted... when I get an email about a PM, I want to see it before it gets deleted...

Comment

Working...
                  X