Too much crap-talking going on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theben
    And as has been seen in the past, we also get punished when we break site rules

Really? Now just what could you be referring to?
    I really should have saved those threads

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
      Actually, sitting right next to the "China sucks" thread was a thread with "religion sucks" sucks in the title.
      Again... when YOU were viewing the forums, the thread was sitting right next to it... And as you point out, the religion thread was toasted as well when IT WAS SEEN. Both offensive threads got taken care. You seem to be saying that things aren't fair based soley on the fact that it took longer for somebody to notice one vs the other. Contrary to popular belief, we do not cruise the forums every second... and that isn't an issue of fairness. You can try to use examples like that and claim bias... but the reality is that things are dealt with when they are noticed.

And as for your specific example... I'm the one that toasted both threads... Since when was I pro/anti China or religion.
      Please point out examples of my biases in these areas... Again, with no actual facts... you are assuming that another Mod was the involved one...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You didn't toast the China thread.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Hmmmm... You are refering to a different China thread... I had deleted another China thread earlier... so in that you are correct. However, the thread deserved to be closed... and so did the religion thread... and both were... Again, your whole claim of bias is based on timing... and has nothing to do with that one was allowed and the other wasn't. Neither was allowed. and both were closed... no bias what so ever
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

I disagree, but let's just let it stand there. Nobody is perfect. Not even mods.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

@ Shogun.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Again... were both threads taken care of... Yes, they were... so feel free to continue your troll, but you have no FACTS to back it up...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

I'm not trolling, I'm disagreeing and making my concerns known...
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Disagreeing with what... again, were both threads closed?
                    Yes, they were. You are pointing at something that has nothing to do with bias... the actual timing. Again, we don't live on the boards every second. You can't expect things to be dealt with imediately... they get dealt with when they are seen or reported. So yeah... you are trolling, like you are well know for
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Considering the title of this thread...

...and continuing the China metaphor...

This ping pong match is quite amusing.

Monk
                      so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Considering the title of this thread...

..dp??

The Ming -v- DaShi Dustup!!

Monk
                        Last edited by Bloody Monk; February 26, 2004, 14:30.

Comment

Not funny enough to mention it twice thought
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                            Not funny enough to mention it twice thought
                            Sorry it came up twice but not my fault. The site is very slow from here today and when I clicked submit, everything hung for more than five minutes. When it finally released from limbo-land, there were two posts.

Monk

Comment

A likely excuse.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

@ SG
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X