X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

throw some spam on that next bbq .....
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Prawns are better, but if you must, a bit of spam, straight from the can on to a hot barbie plate, a few good splashes of beer around and over it, and enjoy...

(If you can, slurge a bit and go with the prawns...)
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Oh please, can we put this thing out of it's misery...
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yes, clearly it is full of spam and nothing is being done!
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Interesting, here we are talking of great ways to spend with your partner... romantic ways... like you would on Valentines day...

ok maybe you would not have a barbie, a couple of kilos of fresh prawns, some cold beer and wines, and fresh bread rolls, on a great summers afternoon and evening with your girl... but mate, that is how I love to spend time serenading my girl, and having a great time to boot...

so how does that relate to your popping in every 3 posts to tell us all that we are not being romantic, just being some strange reconstituted meat in a tin can...
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Clearly you have been spamming this thread for weeks! This must be stopped!
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Surely you got the subtext...

They were speaking of heart shaped spam patties, of course.

It has taken two weeks to get to this idea for a Valentine's Special Dinner Party. Glad the thread is still open.

Monk
                so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Thanks B. Monk

We be Aussie lads, and sometimes it takes a while to remember romance for us...

Lucky for us the have counter meals at the pub, or we would not eat some weeks...

Join ya for a jug
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Hey Jag, how long are you going to keep this up ?
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• @thread!
                      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• Originally posted by alva
                        Hey Jag, how long are you going to keep this up ?
                        Until the spam stops! It must be stopped!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                          Thanks B. Monk

We be Aussie lads, and sometimes it takes a while to remember romance for us...

Lucky for us the have counter meals at the pub, or we would not eat some weeks...

Join ya for a jug
                          nothing more romantic than a night watching the footy and drinking with your mates whilst the missus does the dishes and prepares more food and brings out the coldies
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin

nothing more romantic than a night watching the footy and drinking with your mates whilst the missus does the dishes and prepares more food and brings out the coldies
                            live is great

sit back, enjoy some tunes, have a quiet smoke as the girls get it all organised...

I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin

I'm beginning to sense why you have trouble keeping the wimmins around.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior

Until the spam stops! It must be stopped!!!!!!
                                Im sure youre sincerely committed to that noble cause
                                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                                X