Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Frankychan's "......" thread closed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was Frankychan's "......" thread closed?

This is the thread.

Granted, it started as a spamfest, but it was "rescued" from there and turned out to be an interesting thread about SMAC Secret Project movies... What was the reason to close it?

Unless some mod is trying to apply the notion of "preventive war" to these boards...
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

I think the answer lies in the first 5 words of your post.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Perhaps Frankychan himself asked the thread to be closed?
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

This is the thread. Granted,...?
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Not the link Theben, not the link (like you didn't know. )
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Well, presuming we still wanted to talk about Secret Projects, we could always start a thread with a real title. While it was rescued eventually, a spam thread it still was.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

And to think that yours was one of the most interesting posts in that thread, Skanky... I'm disappointed.
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Says it doesn't it.

Comment

Just restart a new thread on special project movies.
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Any thread that has all dots in the title should be closed.

Comment

Mark G closed it. enough said.

Question asked and answered
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X