Strange Direcotory Entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Direcotory Entry

I've been creating directory entries for the "Apolyton University" for quite some time now, but I can't seem to figure out why one of the newest entries I put up looks, feels and acts completely differently from all the others I've inputted.

If you go to the directory and look for "Apolyton University Mod: C3C Version" you can see that it looks different from the others. I even tried deleting the entry and making a new one typing everything in by hand as opposed to the usual cut and paste, but it didn't help.

The only difference I can see from it and the other's in general is that's it's linking to a users upload directory. I edited the entry and changed it to a forum attachment link, but that did not fix the bug and I changed it back to the upload link. The files are linked fine, it just doesn't look like the other entries and seems to want to stay up at the top.

Anyone have any ideas?
    badams

It's set to "Editor's pick", meaning it will have a green label, and stay on top. Anything else that is strange about it? The mod of that section would have to change it.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Ah, I never knew the "editor's pick" meant that the entry would look different and act different. Maybe it's a problem with the file implementation, but when I made it an "editor's pick" the file no longer had the "discuss it" or "add to favorite" links available and clicking on the file itself went strait to download instead of the description page.

That's a strange set of changes to make for the editor's pick.

I was hoping to make the "pick" appear but have the rest of the entry look no different from the others.
      badams

Comment

I think theee are different styes for the editor's pick and the normal entries (might just be that Markos only updated one of the styles when doing the layout. It feels somewhat like the directory was before opening)
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
        X