X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question?

I know that we are only able to start two threads a day,

but if the thread is deleted, does it still count?

but if I don't post two threads one day, do my threads rollover to the next so I can post four threads one day?

[edited for content]
    Last edited by DaShi; February 4, 2004, 17:03.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Re: Question?

Originally posted by DaShi

but if I thread is deleted, does it still count?
    Maybe. If no one ever viewed it but you, theoretically it never existed.

Comment

Re: Question?

I know that we are only able to start two threads a day,

but if the thread is deleted, does it still count?
      Yes.

but if I don't post two threads one day, do my threads rollover to the next so I can post four threads one day?
      No.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Sometimes I even wonder why we even have mods...

Let me finish this one off;

Question answered, so case closed

or

Question answered, so this thread is toast.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

i particularly appreciate you use of the wink smilie.
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Yes, asked and answered so it's toast.

While the answer given is correct, On the thread in question, (the one I think was in question since I deleted it), I didn't object at first and wanted to see where it would go, but it exceeded my expectation for how quickly it went bad so I deleted it.

Dashi PMed me and asked about it. He was polite (as opposed to being a wise ass, which is how the typical pm about this type of thing usually is) and said he would take no chances and not start another one.

I attempted to PM him to tell him thanks for understanding why I deleted it and offer him the opportunity to exceed the two thread rule this time. (this one time ) Unfortunately there were dB problems both times I sent the message and it never went through.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X