Return of the Gator PopUps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of the Gator PopUps?

I was about to download a file, I was thus redirected to the "commercial" page and before I could click on "skip" a gator type window appeared... I remember the page in the background exhibited an "e-bay" logotype.
    "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

I've been all over the site today and then just ran Spybot. No Gator.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Tamerlin, was the file hosted on someone elses server or on Apolyton?
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I suppose the file is hosted on Apolyton as it was player1's C3C latest file.
        "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I have tried to reproduce the gator occurence without any success...

Sorry DP!

Comment

I just had the same thing happen, leaving from an OT thread to a BBC site.

Here are the links:

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

It didn't happen the second time I tried the link, and despite what the Hutton Report says, I don't think the BBC is that evil.

jon.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
            X