This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A que hora te acuestas normalmente?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Its on its way to 7... a few hours to go.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I like the list of Emperors sorted by post-per-day the best. That really shows good results.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I don't. Bunch of pretentious snobs.

That is, until I get included in the list as well.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Bunch of pretentious snobs.

That is, until I get included in the list as well
            Then it would be a bunch of pretentious snobs with one skank?
            Monkey!!!

Comment

After I'm on the list it will be a group of fine, upstanding citizens who make useful and worthwhile contributions to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                A que hora te acuestas normalmente?
                These times, I go to bed at about 02:00 because I must be up early in the morning. I'm not even working, but political campaigns do tax much time
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

these kind of statistical data may actually increase spam levels at Poly.

"What? Trip is going to get to deity level before I do? No way!"

*Proceeds to spam uncontrollably*

(Note: Trip is just a random example )
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

If spam gets out of hand, moderators will step in and slap those responsible with a warning, PCR or ban. And the information is already available to those who care about their post-counts - this is just much better organised.

Comment

Speaking of spam, this one has reached critical mass.

Toast.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X