Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might get concerned if my post count when up much. I like Apolyton, but I'd rather play Civ. Long live the Warlord Rabble!
    "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

well I'm still not at the 5000 mark, so I'm not on there. But I do average slightly over 3 posts a day.

So way I need about 5500 posts. My calculations show about 4.9 years until I reach Diety.

Comment

I'll never make it.

Comment

I may just make it before I am 25. I am currently 23...
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
            Go Rah! Go Rah!

I've already said in the previous threat that he'll get the next Deity. Under 200 posts... when Civ 3 came out, I got such amounts of posts in 3 days .
            I don't know. My post per day is almost completely composed of posts since I got called up to active duty last July. Yeah, as in like the last seven months. I'm stationed in a freakin swamp. I can either post or try to feed another MRE heating pouch to an alligator.

(Which admittingly is kinda funny, not near as funny as feeding them to the birds and watching them explode in midair........)

Sheesh, I hadn't realize I had posted this much, when did I pass nye?

Comment

For next time you compile these stats Ras, include the date you compiled them in the picture. That way we can work out the change in posts per day for people.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

yeah, my post per day only increased. .13
                Hard to impact that over my long history of posting.

Sheesh, I hadn't realize I had posted this much, when did I pass nye?
                I think with as much as you post it would be hard not to realize it.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

does MWHC still post? some of those people have low ppd averages. Even lower than me. Mine is 3.08 I think. So some of those emporers might not be posting anymore.

although some of them have averages of 10 or close to it!!

Comment

You know that your estimations are bad. My posts/day ratio is currently falling and has been so for one and a half year now.
                    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                      I think with as much as you post it would be hard not to realize it.
                      Of the forums I post on this is the one I post on the least.

I keep each forum open in a separate window and when the discussions die down on one I just continue the ones on the other forums.

Comment

My ppd in recent history (since that first compliation) have risen by 0.42
                        I'm surprised that I could have that much effect on it, having been on this site for a few years now. It does help that the forum doesn't believe I have been here since 1970 though.

Comment

well, my post per day definitely increased in the last... hmm... 18 months, perhaps, and there has been at least two long hiatuses during this time... but I really don't care about this 'status' thing at all, I just want to be part of the community. am I? am I? hm?
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                            My ppd in recent history (since that first compliation) have risen by 0.42
                            I'm surprised that I could have that much effect on it, having been on this site for a few years now.
                            How much of that is "Mafia" related?

Comment

As much as necessary?

Comment

A fair portion, I would guess. I am active in many Other Games games though, not to mention recently joining a demogame. Plus theres that secret foru...

Comment

Working...
                                X