X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more useless statisctics from a bored poster

here as promised is the updated list
    only criterium for being on list is minimum of 5000 posts.......
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Do you have a link to the previous thread. It would be interesting to compare the these to the previous DTGTD estimations.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I should note that I only started spamming posting heavily here in August 2002, and that my real posts per day starting from then would be around 8.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

yes many in same position maniac, there total posts per day not as high as recent activity so therefore the statistics can be a little out. or in case of some miles out. but that why i updated from last one to show the differnece, will track down the previous one to show the comparison

Comment

couldnt find the thread so easily as to jsut repost the attachment
          Attached Files

Comment

Wow. rah's done some serious spamming. And a moderator, to boot!
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

he posts lots in other games forum...

Comment

hah! i'll never get to deity...
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

oh keep trying , eventually everyone will get there.....

Comment

Go Rah! Go Rah!

I've already said in the previous threat that he'll get the next Deity. Under 200 posts... when Civ 3 came out, I got such amounts of posts in 3 days .
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

We just need more demogames
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

ban the demo games

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                          oh keep trying , eventually everyone will get there.....
                          With my post count and my speedy rate of .82 posts a day I'm scheduled to pass over the 10,000 mark in just over 29 years.

I can comfortably say I will NEVER be a Deity. Heck it'll take 5.7 years just to get Emporer.

After like 3 years of Prince, I'm amazed I finally made it to King. But copious posting in diplogames over the last few months shot me up to King. I'll never move up from here.

You guys need to get a life.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Taking over modding "other games" and a few mafia games seems to have changed my posting pattern a bit. It's not quite a demo game, but it's close.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

According to my current ppd count, it should only take me about 160 years or so to hit deity.

I guess I'll just have to make sure I live that long.

jon.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                              X