Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm... maybe its a "Jon" thing, but I tend to sign my posts too.

jon.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

maybe better to change to BIG JON and little jon... so we can tell the two of you apart ....

RAZ
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

i think taglines are pretentious. that's why they have signatures.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Should I change my name to Smiley?
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Why, whose DL are you?

Smiley?

duke

Comment

And we need more fonts.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Self Biased needs a hug.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Hey, I like this!

Alex

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Names are aligned to the right, and not left.

alva,

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Re: can the management make...?

Originally posted by self biased
                      it so my user name is also italicized?
                      How about we disable the italics feature instead?

Comment

Hmm I wonder if Unicode characters will work...
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Re: can the management make...?

it so my user name is also italicized?
                          No. This is not technically implementable.

-----------
                          Dan; Apolyton CS
                          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

what about my title?
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I still can't see any good reason to reward you with that title when you write such awkwardly using only lower case letters and italic text. You may have been involved with Tiamat, but God, does anyone really care about it now? Maybe a very mariginal group of people which happen to have watched the whole case fold out. Oh well... maybe you have some hidden Domo Kun superpowers that make you supreme.
                              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

what about my title?
                                Technically, yes. However, the option to have a registered forum user's standard title modified -- even if 'just' in appearance -- is not one that can be made "just because". There has to be a particular, compelling and acceptable argument behind it; to make your case, email it to Markos and myself.

This thread is now closed.

-----------
                                Dan; Apolyton CS
                                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                                X