X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can the management make...?

it so my user name is also italicized?
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

No.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ooh, can I impersonate Ming too?

Question asked, question answered.
      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

CASE CLOSED.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Why would you deserve a bonus like that? 1. Your text looks annoying when it's all italic - it's just plain stupid. It's like trying to catch attention with the looks, not with the contents. Write something smart and you won't need any gadgets to make your message heard. Maybe I should start writing all my messages in pink so that you would understand how annoying that italic style of yours can be. 2. If you want it all italic, then make your siggy italic too.
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Re: can the management make...?

Originally posted by self biased
            it so my user name is also italicized?
            They can, but they won't.

Comment

it's nearing a five year tradition.

Comment

Hmmm, maybe if the tradition is near it's 10 year anniversary.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Conquering parts of France used to be a grand English tradition, but no-one seems to do it any more.

Comment

Being serious and not intentionally being insulting or demeaning.

Self Biased - What makes you so special?
                    There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

The answer to that one could be amusing.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                        Conquering parts of France used to be a grand English tradition, but no-one seems to do it any more.
                        No, but we're thinking about it
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Self Biased - What makes you so special?
                          Short Bus!!!!~!!1!!!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

YAAAY!

well... i think it would be a fitting replacement for my "legend" status, which i had ming remove because i thought it in poor taste after what happened between tiamat and i... i'm not allowed to discuss it here, but my side of the story can be found in my blog.

but i like this idea. s'fitting.

Comment

Either everyone on apolyton is reading your blog now, or you need a faster host.
                              cIV list: cheats
                              Now watch this drive!

Comment

Working...
                              X