This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Ruler 2010

I wondered if we should have a forum for Supreme Ruler 2010. It is a TBS game that goes onto the path of Europa Universalis, with great depth and coherence. I am asking this since I know we have many forums for games that have just as many reasons to have a forum here as SR2010.

Besides, it really looks like a game that will be awesome, it is covering a section that I do not remember any good TBS covered and it seems greatly innovative.
    *Would it be the next GalCiv?... *

supremeruler2010.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, supremeruler2010.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

is it civ like instyle? have you played any of the civgames would be interestign to hear a comparison
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

It looks interesting, don't know if would warrant its own forum yet, maybe a thread in the Other Games forum until its released.

Comment

It will probably go in the Other Games forum. Then if it generates a significant amount of discussion (read: multiple threads reaching 500 posts) then the owners may consider giving it its own forum.

That or the game developers could offer the owners a "test copy" of the game in exchange for them covering the game here.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Re: Supreme Ruler 2010

Originally posted by Trifna
          I wondered if we should have a forum for Supreme Ruler 2010. It is a TBS game that goes onto the path of Europa Universalis, with great depth and coherence. I am asking this since I know we have many forums for games that have just as many reasons to have a forum here as SR2010.

Besides, it really looks like a game that will be awesome, it is covering a section that I do not remember any good TBS covered and it seems greatly innovative.
          *Would it be the next GalCiv?... *

http://www.supremeruler2010.com/
          To start with at least, place threads on Supreme Ruler 2010 in the "Other Games" forum as has been suggested by some already.

Request denied without prejudice; this means (even now I'm saying) that this issue can be revisted at a later time.

-----------
          Dan; Apolyton CS
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
          X