Crash problem with OT thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash problem with OT thread

Dissident's antidepressants thread in the OT is crashing my IE browser every time I open it, after a few seconds. The browser just closes, instantly.

This only happens with this one thread, and I can't remember ever having this problem before in all my years at Apolyton.

I'm running Internet Explorer 6.0.

No problem here
    IE6 / XP
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

no problem here either. Maybe your browser is depressed.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

no problems

Comment

np here either.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The joys of tantalization.

Comment

Tantalization... That was a new word for me... What does it mean?
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Tantalization = "to excite (another) by exposing something desirable while keeping it out of reach"

Comment

Okidoke! Thanks for the help!

Comment

I feel honored my thread is the one crashing your browser.

I had a browser crash yesterday. But that was only after I opened a link. It was to some Haynes page. But it's one of those things where you can have a picture and then have a computerized force make it look like the picture is talking. something like that. Well that link crashed my browser including the Poly window.

Comment

Well it's still happening for me. Of course if it's just me, I can avoid that particular thread, but I thought the admins would want to know, in case there's a problem with coding or some such on the boards.

Comment

Did someone mention upgrading your browser?
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Yes, or switch entirely.

Comment

[edited - hopefully BM will edit his too]
                            Last edited by duke o' york; January 27, 2004, 12:20.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                              Don't worry about it - it's a rubbishy thread anyway. Dissident started it for God's sake!
                              Didn't bother to check the thread, didya?? At three pages of thoughtful responses to a serious question, I have to say that your "rubbishy" comment is very curious.

Monk
                              so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Working...
                              X