This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vovan

Ah, but then your argument that it couldn't be anybody from this site falls apart.

But the point remains, there's nothing anybody could do.
    True enough... but the same holds true for his claims as well

Again... the question why anybody that would have access to the needed information would do such a thing escapes me. If somebody on the staff wanted to "play such a game"... there would be better targets than a relative newbie...

So while I'm trying to take this seriously, you have to admit it's kind of "fishy"....

And your last point is what I've been trying to say all along... what does he expect us to do in light of the fact that there is no proof and that the IP addresses don't point at any suspect?
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Random bannings...
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
        Id say case closed Ming
        This does appear to be the case. What more to discuss? The ever watchful eye of Ming has been notified. Cferra, unless you just need some "whine time", then I'd say you have done what can be done. Case closed...move along...
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I will indeed keep a "watchful eye" on the situation. Nothing else to do at this point
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

I admit it. It was me. Ban me.

Comment

Zero is tEh GhEyNess
              :-p

Comment

OMG! I GoT PwNzed bY L337 HaXoR!!!
                :-p

Comment

I did that one too. Sanction me!!!

Comment

Now this is becoming a spam fest... Wouldn't the best be that this thread was closed and if Cferra have more info that can be helpful, he can send it to Ming or someone else in charge?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I'm surprised Cferra, professed as having experience being a mod at other forums on the Internet, doesn't know what DL means. Is this a 'Poly specific thing (DL)? I was under the impression that it wasn't ...

Gatekeeper
                      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

After more reflection, I think this was always a spamfest or perhaps a troll. How is it the responsiblity of the site owners to take care of OUR security on OUR computers??

I agree; lock it down.

Monk
                        so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Yep... While the case isn't closed, this thread is.

We are continuing the discussion via PM
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

I did run similar checks as Ming and maybe a few others. My conclusions mirror his.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X