This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange fault affecting signatures

I received a PM the other day from a nice chap asking me to help publicise the Civ 3 story finals. To do so he included a piece of vbb code to make a suitable linking signature.

In my opinion, this is a good cause so I used it (I added the word "apparantly", as a wry piece of depracation- but that's just me). All well and good.

However it had tags to set the size to "4". Now I note that my signature is substantially smaller due those size tags being absent. What technical glitch could have caused this?

Please don't think I'm being picky by suggesting there is some sort of bug in Apolyton's coding. I'm only saying that it's this cause because I'm confident that our administrators aren't so churlish as to do this deliberately, so it's the only possible cause left.

Yours with kindest regards as always.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Probably resized by the mods. I received a PM asking me to size mine down.

BTW...Please support the Civ3-Stories forum. Take the time to read these stories. You will be glad you did.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Overszed type is not allowed in your signature line...
      Feel free to promote it... use color and a link... but not larger size type.

And yes Lazarus... instead of bothering you, I just resized it. If you would like, I can go back to my default way of dealing with it by just PMing you, and restricting you until you changed it... but I thought you would prefer the easy method
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
      X