X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i figured he was still sitting on them

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
      Dan: You know, with all the stagnated features which people want (e.g. The Column, etc.), and I'm sure there are people willing to help out, wouldn't it be a good idea to let people help out with these kind of things? It's just that we realise that yourself, and obviously Markos, are a lot busier than you used to be, and so these great features don't always get the attention they deserve.
      With regards to "The Column", publishing pieces is not a problem for Markos and/or myself -- the difficulty is having pieces to publish! This is what I was getting at earlier.

Now, I'm not certan as to the other features that you are referring to above, but if you or someone else wants to bring them up in individual threads then by all means we can take a look at their status on a case-by-case basis.

-----------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
        actually I don't care about the column...I just want to help Skanky Raz it up.
        I'd like to see Skanky Laz it up!

Er, exactly how "irreverent" could the column get, and still retain the 'poly name?

Comment

What about the articles that were being "sat" on? I don't think they have been published yet either. Why not at least get them out and being read?

/me wonders why others keep mentioning his name.
          I have never written an article and never will.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
            What about the articles that were being "sat" on? I don't think they have been published yet either. Why not at least get them out and being read?
            There are no articles on file that match the description above -- at least as it applies to me. On the rare occasion that submitted pieces were evaluated as needing revision or posting in another fashion, the author was informed.

----------
            Dan; Apolyton CS
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Can the columns be anything related to Poly?

Could I do one, say on "The Rise & Fall of the Civ3 DemoGames?"

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                Can the columns be anything related to Poly?

I don't see why not.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Absolutely.

-----------
                  Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

/me suddenly thinks he may have suggested more than he can chew.

Comment

/me points and laughs @ GFarb
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I guess I know what I will be working on this weekend.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I like this feature but the last few columns I read got little response. I suggest if someone takes the time to write one we all take the time to read it.

Comment

If anyone had memories or commentary on the Civ3 DemoGames pm it to me. It doesn't have to be accurate. Its going to be in a very dry History Book style with lots of sarcasm and smart alec remarks.

Comment

You MUST mention the Gazette

Comment

Working...
                                X