Upload broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload broken?

I just tried a few times to upload a 977kb gif.
    It didn't work.

Browser = Mozilla if that helps.

Warning: opendir(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid/gid is 32003/504 is not allowed to access /home/apolyton/www/upload/files/Skanky Burns owned by uid/gid 99/99 in /home/apolyton/public_html/upload/index.php on line 88

Warning: opendir(/home/apolyton/www/upload/files/Skanky Burns): failed to open dir: Permission denied in /home/apolyton/public_html/upload/index.php on line 88

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/apolyton/public_html/upload/index.php on line 89
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Doesn't work in Opera either.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It works fine to me.

Using IE 6.0

And it was an 78 kb jpg

Fortune and Glory, here I come!!!.
      Indiana Jones
      Spanish Empire Civ for Civilization 5 (in Spanish/en Español)

Comment

IE doesn't work for me either. :hmmmm:
        Attached Files

Comment

Throw your machine away and get a new one.

Comment

Upload is definitely broken. I can't delete files anymore. The DEL feature does nothing.

Comment

The delete function is known to be broken. This problem on the other hand...
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I did delete some stuff a few months ago, so its not always been broken.

Comment

I think the delete thing happened around the coming of the Christmas smilies.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Good thing I don't need to upload any more.

Comment

Ooh I still have to replace mine
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

So, any update on this lack of uploading?

Comment

It seems we are ignored on purpose.

They just posted "malfuction with the delete button anouncement" and nobody cares for us who can`t upoload anything.
                          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Well, my thread was closed as a duplicate, so I'll have to start whining here. Any official response to this?
                            XBox Live: VovanSim
                            xbox.com (login required)
                            Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                            Spore page

Comment

It seems odd that a (seemingly) random group of people would get the same upload bug, while other people's accounts work fine with uploading.

Comment

Working...
                              X