Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never had a problem with mods before, so it makes no difference to me if they're online or not. i'm a good boy.
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

People like you is the most dangerous and certainly the most suspicious ones.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

That means we have to keep an eye on Nikolai now, since he knows about it so well
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by rah
          Even if all of are on-line, we may be busy. We do have real lives.
          :gasp:

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
            That means we have to keep an eye on Nikolai now, since he knows about it so well
            You know, I got one -10 post PCR once from rah, because I posted to say I was sorry after I got a warning!
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

See, its the quiet, polite ones you have got to watch.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You're so right, so right!

Comment

Nikolai: 10% PCR for agreeing with Skanky.
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Are you crazy?!

Comment

Okay, I think the question is answered. Coverage is as good or better than it was...gaps do exist, as they always have...those that take advantage of gaps are silently disposed of by the apolyton mafia . Got it.

Question asked and answered. (The only remaining question is the time frame it will take to close this thread.)
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO
                        (The only remaining question is the time frame it will take to close this thread.)
                        With Ming and rah's amazing good coverage, within no time.

Comment

About 7 minutes... a little slow by my standards
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X