X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More smilie problem

There is no : tongue : smilie! It's the same as
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

I noticed this earlier

Comment

It happened the other way around, last year. The smiley was the same as :tongue:

Comment

Who is responsible for this act of smiley madness?

Comment

Maybe they will replace :tongue: with this smilie...
          Attached Files
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Over my dead body Burns! I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids!

On a similar note, why is there no smiley?

Comment

The posters here are too mature to cry when they don't get their own way?

As you can see I don't know either.

Comment

:sigh:
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

A cry smiley would be really useful............when someone nukes all your cities in Nuclear War, or when you are relating the story of how all the AI civs in game suddenly declared war on you.

The possibilities are endless. If we don't get one I'll

Comment

/me pats Skanky on the back for not giving up...

:tongue_with_santa_hat:
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

somehow i was waiting for panag to post his huge list of smilies sites from holland.

what happened to him, BTW? haven't seen him in a while...
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                          A cry smiley would be really useful............when someone nukes all your cities in Nuclear War
                          You just had to bring that up again, didn't you?
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I think I posted that before your 'incident'. Just call me Nostradamus.

Comment

Working...
                            X