• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smilie problem

I just tried the : nono : smilie and it's not there

test

Edit: Oh no, it's really not there!
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

i understand your affliction, after all the : nono : smilie is very useful for a mod...
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that a couple of days ago in the picture thread. I thought it was a temporary affliction.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Comment

it really doesn't work, ecth...
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

It hasn't worked since they started using the christmas-hat smilies. One would presume it will go back to normal when they change all the smilies back to the original vesrions.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It's not in the smilies legend
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hopefully, they'll remove santa smilies soon, so it'll be back.

Comment

Well it's only a few days to go now.........it'll probably fix itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                      It hasn't worked since they started using the christmas-hat smilies. One would presume it will go back to normal when they change all the smilies back to the original vesrions.
                      That would be my bet also.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

when we talk about removal of Christmas smilies; when is that? After 20th day of Christmas, when at least we in my family removes the last signs of Christmas(the three and such), or earlier?
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I was surprised to see that the 'nono' smilie's Christmas version was not loading as it appeared correctly in the forum administration area...

Nonetheless, this smilie has been restored and this thread is closed.

----------
                          Dan; Apolyton CS

P.S. For the record, the Christmas smilies are only put back into their virtual storage box after New Year's Day.
                          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                          X