No announcement yet.

Apolyton... My Precious...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually IIRC, Greg Brady had the best perm (yep I used to watch the show as a young kid). Maybe try searching for him.

Comment

I hadn't realized Weird Al Yankovic got his start as one of the Brady boys......

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
        I hadn't realized Weird Al Yankovic got his start as one of the Brady boys......
        Actually when i was a lad i was often told i looked just like one of the bradies with my curly hair
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Nice pic Vovan... I haven't had hair like that since college
          All I can think about is the sceen when he gets crowned and starts singing... damn he was good... Ming needs to Sing

hey, that rhymned!!!
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Vovan -- What we need for Rah is to make his hair into long curly ringlets, down to about shoulder length or so.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

vovan, you could try something like this...
              Attached Files
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Hey, I think I went to high school with that guy.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Alright, Alex, that would work perfectly well!

Now, where do I get a picture of rah? I looked at the Pictures thread, where I got Ming's pic for the poster, but I didn't see one of rah there.
                  XBox Live: VovanSim
                  xbox.com (login required)
                  Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                  Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin

Actually when i was a lad i was often told i looked just like one of the bradies with my curly hair
                    I don't think they meant that comment in a positive way.......

Comment

ROFLMAO

This is among the funniest threads lately True Apolyton spirit.

Please archive this

Comment

that is really pretty funny.
                        "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Originally posted by vovan
                          Alright, Alex, that would work perfectly well!

Now, where do I get a picture of rah? I looked at the Pictures thread, where I got Ming's pic for the poster, but I didn't see one of rah there.
                          theres pic of ming and rah all the way in the beginning.
                          :-p

Comment

A thread with a double pleasure - some excellent belly laughs plus the chance to see what a couple of guys I've rather liked for years look like.

Will Apolyton ever be less than a fun place to visit?

I think not.

PS Hi, Boann, long time no see.

Comment

When I pointed this out to my bro he said,
                              "Hehe So why haven't they changed the BBS main logo then? "

Because they fear the power of the copy-wight lawyers!
                              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Dan cleared out my (full) upload so I could use it again, and so my first post is now ruined.

Comment

Working...
                                X