No announcement yet.

External link's ad system is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

specific links that you have problem accessing?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      specific links that you have problem accessing?
      So far I can't access any outside Poly.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Also use IE, and a new page will pop up, but it's blank. It stays blank.
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

so what happens when you click on one of the go.php links

example, try this one http://www.ibm.com

Comment

says:

and displays blank page.

Comment

hmmm... the info is there in the 'edit' screen.

I had a similar problem in the OT a few days ago with my ubb code.

Comment

tried the exact same link on mozilla 1.5 and ie 6
                it worked fine

could be the googlebar, which i have no idea what it could do to the code. can you add in googlebar's settings exceptions for apolyton?

Comment

Googlebar works fine for me.
                  Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

edit: nm
                    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I noticed this. PLEASE, Markos, LEAVE IT AT EXTERNAL LINKS. CFC has this for entry to the forum, and goddamn, that's the number 2 reason why I go to Apolyton instead. This kind of thing is worse than pop-ups IMO.

(Yes, I would indeed take 15 pop-ups a page rather than an ad like this)
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I second what mrmitchell said. The entry page to CFC annoys me to no end.

Comment

mrmitchell you're a king but you've yet to learn to notice when i'm joking

Comment

I suppose I should mention I also have a Linksys router/firewall.

Comment

Working...
                            X