Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CTP2 History (top row)? CTP2 *is* history!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP2 History (top row)? CTP2 *is* history!

And do you know why it is history? Because it was utter w*nk, that's why. I saw CtP2 go to the bargain bin quicker than a Thai hookers goes down on a client. Seriously!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

CTP2 is history? Good riddance!

(Mark, you should've known these kind of cheap jokes would come )
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I know the purpose of Apolyton is to cover the civ genre, but if there is one bastard child you are allowed to disown, make it CtP2
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Have you read the link, Rich?
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Well...that's really why the source code project is under way. To revive the game

Asmodean

P.S. You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but it is sort of cowardly to post the thread here in the about forum, than if you hadf posted it in any of the CtP2 forums.

Asmodean
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            And do you know why it is history? Because it was utter w*nk, that's why. I saw CtP2 go to the bargain bin quicker than a Thai hookers goes down on a client. Seriously!
            And you needed some years to post this.

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            I know the purpose of Apolyton is to cover the civ genre, but if there is one bastard child you are allowed to disown, make it CtP2
            You mean CTP2 is a bastard child, because it is the only game of the civ genre for that the source is published. Your right that makes it superior espeacilly in comparision to Sid lasted own civ clone.

-Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

yawn
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Re: CTP2 History (top row)? CTP2 *is* history!

PH

If you think this game is dead you obviously lived in a cave (read: the OT) for the last three years...

Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

CtP2 is seriously much better than Civ3
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Unfortunately, about 80% of the people who recognise this play (and therefore post about) neither.
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

[Officer Barbrady]
                      All right, settle down people.
                      [/Officer Barbrady]

The link text has been modified to "CTP2'S HISTORY".

-------------
                      Dan; Apolyton CS

P.S. It's good to see some people being attentive of the 'Today on Apolyton' bar.
                      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                      X