Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What benefits do people get from civ groups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also the lists are never updated, so that some people on them are not active.
    I didn't think that was the purpose. I wear badges for every group I have EVER participated in... since I earned them for that time... and I also wear them in case I might be locked out of voting in demogames if I don't own the insignia on my profile

I like to drop in and vote from time to time
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

well, the best thing about private forums is that you can spam your way to King or even Emperor without much fuss, since the mods there are definitely more lenient than 200-pound gorillas like MtG, for instance....
      The mods there don't have PCR-capabilities
      (Unless they're mark or Dan or ming... and they have other responsiblities, so I would assume that they don't have the time to really check the demogame forums closely for spam )
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

What benefits do people get from civ groups?

I believe there are hotel discounts and monthly fruit baskets but thats about it.

Comment

Monthly fruit baskets? I should open a fruit stand and make some bucks!

Where are my fruit baskets

The civgroups serve as a nice non-avatar avatar.
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
          X