question about Amazon links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about Amazon links

well, Im tired of freeloading here, and i have both a game im looking at buying, and a book, probably in the next week.

So
    1. If i click through from 'poly to Amazon and buy a game OTHER than the one advertized on 'poly, does that benefit 'poly?
    2. If i click through from 'poly to Amazon and buy something other than a game (like a book) does that benefit 'poly

The answer will probably sway where I buy the game (though not the book)
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

yes on both accounts

to be sure about it and as a small experiment do the following when you're ready to buy whatever you want

0) clear your cookies
    1) click fthis link to amazon
    2) you'll land on the amazon home page. use the search function find the product that you want
    3) add it in your cart and complete the order
    4) (the tricky part) mail me the date and products that you got

thanks!
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I use Amazon quite a lot. I'll test out whether it works for existing customers as well at some point.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Mark,

Would you like to still perform this experiment (again?) ? I had to buy a couple books for college, because our bookstore ran out, and did so through amazon, finally remembering to actually click through the 'Poly link. So if you want to do this experiment again, I could e-mail you what I got.
        XBox Live: VovanSim
        xbox.com (login required)
        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
        Spore page

Comment

dick-**** me.

Comment

test complete.

Comment

Well kick me in the arse and call me stupid...again.

I didn't know that, I'll make sure to go through 'Poly for now on. Wifey buys a crap load of stuff from Amazon.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Shame I don't buy stuff from Amazon.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

There isn't an Australian Amazon, is there?
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Its not that - I just don't earn enough money to actually spend it.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Where did you buy your new game/large quantity of booze Skanky? From Amazon would be good.

Posted in Other Games by Skanky

Where should my $70 go to?

Comment

Originally posted by vovan
                        Mark,

Would you like to still perform this experiment (again?) ? I had to buy a couple books for college, because our bookstore ran out, and did so through amazon, finally remembering to actually click through the 'Poly link. So if you want to do this experiment again, I could e-mail you what I got.
                        sure thing vovan!
                        mail me the exact date and products

thanks
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                        X