This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop-Ups Freeze and Crash my Browser

Its pretty crappy. I dunno if anyone is having the same problems, but it is becoming quite an annoyance. Its a new pop-up, I wans't having this problem yesterday, but whatever new pop-up Apolyton has, has been screwing up my computer pretty bad.

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

hmm so you dont get to see the popup?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

GPF crash?
      See this thread,

about 60% of the way down.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

but which browser do you have?

AFAIK, it was the Gators that caused crashes for me on Moz 1.3a. At 1.6a, they simply don't load (at least their IEPlugin counterparts don't).
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I close out the pop-up before I get the chance to see it, as with all pop-ups.

I'm using AOL.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Oh, well that's the reason. AOL won't let your memory's IQ block go above 85.

Okay, I don't know the solution...but AOL users should be ridiculed and joked until they switch anyways (Trust me and everyone, you and the whole world will be better off for it)
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

why is the support Apolyton thing whited out?
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                why is the support Apolyton thing whited out?
                hi ,

check the support apolyton thread

have a nice day
                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Switch to Internet Explorer Ozzy. After all, IE is the best browser.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Switch to ANYTHING. I dontknow of any browser worse than AOHell
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                        Oh, well that's the reason. AOL won't let your memory's IQ block go above 85.
                        For a moment there I thought you were serious and misspelled IRQ: "WTF? There's no such thing as IRQ 85..."

Maybe I should join AOL myself
                        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Popups are worse today than I've ever seen them.

Comment

I have had lots today too, though no gatoresque ones.

Comment

Non here, just Britney who keeps poppng-up on my screen.

(funnily enough, from time to time she does the same when I'm asleep, damn, these people are good ....and determent.. )
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X