Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This "upgrade" bar on top of the pages....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This "upgrade" bar on top of the pages....

....you know it says "We are currently doing an upgrade in the forums engine, creating the busy server messages that you might get. We should be totally done by 9:OO am EST. Apologies on the problems".

Just curious - do the different background colors indicate something special (eg. status of the upgrade?). I saw it on green, grey and black background....or are these secret messages to the mods
    Blah

no the initial background was black but i use it for the backup notices and it was "too much" for this message(plus this one is two line long so it was too distracting). so i put in "grey" as the color only to find out in a few minutes that IE doesnt like the word grey and turned it into green. so i put it in hex code...
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Ah, thx.

I just had begun to construct a nice conspiracy theory around it
      Blah

Comment

Isn't it gray in IE?
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Mark...it says currently at 48%. Do you update this manually, or is this done automatically

Or is the percentage only a joke?

Asmodean
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
            Isn't it gray in IE?
            dont know... grey worked on mozilla so it must be right

Comment

It's black in Opera. And it says 54% now. Some 15 minutes before it was stating 52%, so I think it is reasonably fast...
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

56%

Comment

Its gone.

Before I could even make a theory.

So, what improvement will we see now Marko?

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

/me votes for "silver"
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

the process is not complete but has taken a slower, underground road. we'll report when it's all done and have some signs that something has actually gone for the better

Comment

A hidden, 5th column upgrade.

Dear, og dear...what will this turn out to be :anticipation:

Asmodean
                        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Hmmm, mysterious changes during the night..
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The "Support Apolyton" link on every post? Or the fact that every woindow that loads has a runtime error?

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

That Support Apolyton link....I thought it was something that an overly smart poster had thought up. I just realized that it is now in all posts.

Silly me

Asmodean

Comment

Working...
                              X