What's with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with this?

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

CPU too busy with more important things than talking to you...
    XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

Comment

That's the standard greeting message

N00b
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Yeah, I get that message often, so what's the problem?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

DanQ explained this a couple of months ago when we had the server trouble. A limit has been set on the load on the server. When this limit is passed, you will get this message.

He was a bit vague on what exactly comprised this limit, but he did state, in response to a question from rah, that it is not as simple as X users logging on at the same time.

Asmodean
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I think Emporers and Dieties should get priority over other posters.

Comment

Most users ever online was 823 on 30-10-2003 at 03:23
              We do seem to be getting busier as C3C gets closer. Only two more days!
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

PLATO...I thought you were under someone elses name?
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

what is C3C?

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                    what is C3C?

Civ 3: Conquests
                    XBox Live: VovanSim
                    xbox.com (login required)
                    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                    Spore page

Comment

and i suppose its just a coincidence the CTP2 source code was released recently too, and a news item posted on every site in the world, ever. How dare civ3 take the credit for crippling the server.
                      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                        PLATO...I thought you were under someone elses name?
                        Nope. I'm still me. BKWM is my 12 year old son. He is generally banned from posting or lurking in the OT but he is a huge Axis and Allies fan and I turned him loose last night. After looking at some of his posts it appears an...uh...adjustment in attitude is required.
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                          I think Emporers and Dieties should get priority over other posters.
                          Noble idea.
                          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Seems fair to me

Comment

Working...
                            X