Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly mentioned on BBC

BBC mentions Poly
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Congrats to the site. Too bad they didn't include a link.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Wow... congratulations. I'm glad to see this story on BBC.

As I was thinking last night, this is a very important piece of news, even though CtP2 is a little known product.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

woohoo!

we're superstars!

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

cool.
          (+1)

Comment

Not bad!
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

cool

Comment

Hey...that's really cool.

Now let's get Firaxis to do the same with the Civ3 source code. That would get us on CNN prime time, at least

Asmodean
                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

OYu really think they'll do that while the game's still being developed and XP'd?
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

cool

thanks lotm!
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Kickass!
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

See, even the lowly soldier in the trenches can cheer something like this.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Excellent

First slashdot, now the BBC. Not bad for a silly old game that most people considered dead a few months ago
                          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

And reading through the article, they obviously got much of their info from my FAQ
                            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

The power of Poly, Bravo!

Kai eis anwtera!

So long....
                              Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                              Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                              Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Working...
                              X