No announcement yet.

msn messenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and no reply of a yes or no from the admins ????
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Great idea Rasputin, I use MSN Messenger each day and find it very handy.

I too would like to see it listed for members etc.

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Well Mark is away and Dan doesn't post that often. I'm sure there will eventually be a response.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
          and no reply of a yes or no from the admins ????
          oh yeah,,,, and still no answer from the admins
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
            Well Mark is away and Dan doesn't post that often. I'm sure there will eventually be a response.
            oh yeah forgot markos so busy nowadays.. Hope Dan tkaes some time to check and make tihs modification

Comment

oh yeah forgot markos so busy nowadays.. Hope Dan tkaes some time to check and make tihs modification
              it all sounds like that song
              "six months in a leaky boat...."
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

just remebered markos probalby dont read my posts..... he thinks i always jsut a spammer

damn a man F%$#s one goat !!!!!!

Comment

I use MSN, Yahoo and AIM - equal representation.

Comment

Mitch,

there's no need to diss AIM. On the same grounds I could diss the .NET Messenger Service. AIM at least uses something more witty than the MS equivalent - usernames. MS has bogged it down by using e-mail addresses.

Tass,

Y!M is just fine. I prefer it over AIM and MSN.

And I second the suggestion. However adding the support properly will just cause a yet another mess, based on my own experiences. There's two vB tweaks for it, out of which the more advanced one will require extra work and may cause problems. The other one is very basic.

I myself use 5 different IM services. 6 if IRC is counted too.
                    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

just remebered markos probalby dont read my posts..... he thinks i always jsut a spammer

damn a man F%$#s one goat !!!!!!
                      Rasputin,

whats going on up there in Joh's land... Off to Kingaroy with you me lad... get ol' Flo out of the kitchen with some of her pumpkin scones, and onto young Marks case...

Best movers and shakers this side of the black stump...

I reckon one email / phone call from Flo and Mark will be very happy to listen to you....

You could always send him a pic of the late Russ Hinze (the ultimate Big Brother on the Gold Coast)

any way more power to MSN....
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

I connect to ICQ, AIM, MSN, and IRC with Trillian 0.74.

People tell me that Y! is popular in Asia due to better i18n...
                        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot

Rasputin,

whats going on up there in Joh's land... Off to Kingaroy with you me lad... get ol' Flo out of the kitchen with some of her pumpkin scones, and onto young Marks case...

Best movers and shakers this side of the black stump...

I reckon one email / phone call from Flo and Mark will be very happy to listen to you....

You could always send him a pic of the late Russ Hinze (the ultimate Big Brother on the Gold Coast)

any way more power to MSN....
                          Damn johs land so far behind the rest of the coutnry, still th eland of the darkness here.

Johs dead, so long live the king

Been to kingaroy and loved the peanut liquor

As for waht will get any actio nhere, i dont know, maybe the ghost fo joh might do it.

Comment

Long live the ghost of Joh
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
                              Mitch,

there's no need to diss AIM. On the same grounds I could diss the .NET Messenger Service. AIM at least uses something more witty than the MS equivalent - usernames. MS has bogged it down by using e-mail addresses.
                              e-mail addresses are far more logical to me, personally. I can see if somebody who emailed me is online or not simply by the icon next to their email in Outlook, and I can find their MSN if I have their email.

Screennames are simply ridiculous these days.... xAsher1983v10x or somesuch.

BTW, new versions of MSN support a unique "Nickname".
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I have installed MSN Messenger in my computer some time ago, but never used it. Today one of my friends (whom I didn't know he had MSN too) got online and we started talking. Hey, MSN is actually pretty good... I can't believe I'm saying this...
                                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                                X