an NWIH list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell Y34h! I'd be emperor too if OT post would count
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
      I wasn't proposing them, but merely highlighting them as examples of regular requests that could go on the NWIH list.

Comment

I can't believe i was so thoroughly beaten to the branching threads reply. damn
        Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Will someone please take my hand and stroke my back gently. Then sit down with me, look me deep in the eyes, and explain to me in clear yet soft words, exactly what "branching threads" means, 'cause there is no way in hell that I know what that means

Asmodean
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Actually, you'd be a Prince

Asmodean,

Something a little bit like this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/h2/h2....lt.buffy1&wotv
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus

Actually, you'd be a Prince
              Hehe, the OT post count claim police have arrived. Nice one.

Comment

Will someone please take my hand and stroke my back gently. Then sit down with me, look me deep in the eyes, and explain to me in clear yet soft words, exactly what "branching threads" means, 'cause there is no way in hell that I know what that means
                /me strokes Asmodean's back gently *

Well, instead of having all the posts one after another like here, and everyone replys to the main topic, with branching threads you can reply specifically to any post, and then someone else replys to your post, and then someone else replys to the first post, and each post has links to its replys, and then they have links to THEIR replys... its a real mess of a system, lots of clicking through, and hard to read.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

go to imdb.com and go to their forums for the individual movies. I like to post over there as well . They have branching threads. Though you can view them in flat mode- which is what I do.

Comment

Hey, we forgot about a classic one.

* drums *

A history forum.....
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

:applause:
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I wonder if we are going to get a forum for the new Pirates game.

Comment

Almost had me there Spikey.., almost..
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                            Almost had me there Spikey.., almost..
                            Damn, now noone else will take the bait.

Comment

The smiley belongs to the NWIH list
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Sadly yes, yes it does.

But we can still hotlink to it.!

But we are too lazy.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X