No announcement yet.

Forums acting strangely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it do the same thing in different browsers?

For the record, fonts are still fine for me.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Anyway, the font sizes are still messing up.

I can set the size for the regular page to be bigger, but then the letters on the fortune page become too big.
      Hehe, it like being at a party and making a loud comment you think everyone will agree with. Instead, the party goes silent at the moment and everyone hears, and turns to you horrified. The only sound is that of the tumbleweed doing its thing.

Comment

Format.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          Hehe, it like being at a party and making a loud comment you think everyone will agree with. Instead, the party goes silent at the moment and everyone hears, and turns to you horrified. The only sound is that of the tumbleweed doing its thing.
          You stupid orc, I am just reporting what I have been seeing.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hehe. So, out of many 'Polytoners it affects only you. You must be special.

Comment

Markos added some code the other day.
              Code:
              if UserID == "Urban Ranger" then
                typeface size--;

Comment

You're sure you didn't do it?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I accidentally discovered the other day that I can change web font sizes with SHIFT+MouseWheel.

Comment

Are you sure?

Normaly 'Shift+wheel' acts the same as the back and forward button IIRC.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                    X