This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titles suggestion

Now that C3C is coming out, perhaps we could add new titles to the mix?

The new difficulty levels are Demigod and Sid. Demigod is the level between Emperor and Deity, and Sid is the ultimate see-how-much-the-AI-can-kick-your-ass-by-blatant-cheating level.

So perhaps a new Demigod level after say 5,000 or 6,000 posts?

And a new Sid level for 20,000? Wait, I have a better idea, let's just call that level "Ming"
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Re: Titles suggestion

Originally posted by DanQ
    Due to vBulletin configuration limitations, additional levels of post count status cannot be implemented. The current configurations can be modified, though.
    And a thread on this topic was just closed.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

oops, my bad. Sorry
      A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Working...
      X