Opera Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opera Problems

Opera is my browser of choice and worked fine for a long time. Recently however (like int he apst two days) it has started to look all messed up. I am not sure why.

Please assist.

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I use Opera too. I have no messed up things going, except that the browser have started to show viewed threads as unviewed after I have viewed another thread... But what is your problems exactly? BTW, my problem has been going on for two or three days too...
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

the icons on the forum pages are all messed up

the threads are just fine

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You mean that for example the icons are red(unread) when you just have read them? That is what I've got at least. It wasn't so some days ago... Maybe we have the same problem.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

No problems with Opera here

What version are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
            No problems with Opera here
            nor here

Comment

I use Opera 7.20 for Windows beta.

Comment

Maybe it's just teething troubles. Could you try with an older version (preferably 7.11), and say if you have the same problems?

Comment

I have 7.11

Jin Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Are you running images from the cache? Do images show up on other sites?

Comment

Did you accidentally click the "show images" icon? Try clicking it once or twice and see what happens...
                      Attached Files
                      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                      And notifying the next of kin
                      Once again...

Comment

For the record, my opera version is working properly.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Me too, though intermittent Opera problems are quite common on Apolyton.

Comment

that is it

fixed

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                            X