yippie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yippie!

after market research and technical efforts of whole month(mainly done by phone as i'm almost always "in") i've finally managed to have net access while in camp

until now i've only had mail via sms and news/server status info vis wap on my mobile. from now i'll get to have full net access on my laptop(via a gprs connection on the mobile phone) in the limited time (of course) that i get to have these days....

now, anyone know any way to download recorded sounds off of an ericcson t610?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Congrats, Mark. Now perhaps we get to see a bit more of you.

*Asmodean suddenly finds himself wondering whether that is a good thing*

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Wow, I didn't realise you missed us that much.

Comment

Fantastic!

Does the synch software take care of that?
        cIV list: cheats
        Now watch this drive!

Comment

Good to see that you miss us, Markos.
          Regarding your military service, you should probably have done as a friend of mine does in his military service; He is priest assistant, and yesterday for example, he took two telephones, washed five dishes, three cups and some forks and knives. The rest of the time was just spare time, and he could use the internet and so on as much as he pleased!
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Cool! At what point do you finish your training and it become more like a real job? You should have a good bit of off time then. Glad to see you back!
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Congrats... It will be good to have you around more
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Re: yippie!

Originally posted by MarkG
                after market research and technical efforts of whole month(mainly done by phone as i'm almost always "in") i've finally managed to have net access while in camp

until now i've only had mail via sms and news/server status info vis wap on my mobile. from now i'll get to have full net access on my laptop(via a gprs connection on the mobile phone) in the limited time (of course) that i get to have these days....

now, anyone know any way to download recorded sounds off of an ericcson t610?
                hi ,

get a 520 , way better for gprs

just go to sonyericsson.com > http://www.sonyericsson.com/gr/spg.jsp?page=start

or send a PM

btw , you should have a CD-rom full of gizmo's and other intresting stuff in your box , ...... have you tried that , ..... ?

have a great day
                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Withdrawal symptoms

Glad to see you around more Markos

Comment

Great stuff Markos, I missed you !
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Hey, good to see you Markos
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Hello MarkG! We have missed you

Comment

insert anti-Dan Q troll.

Comment

and, before you hear any of the crazy rumors going around, there was NO rebellion. NOBODY tried to do ANYTHING to your site. EVER.
                            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Uber

Yeah, the mods covered that one up pretty well. No mention of it in the staffrooms anywhere!

Glad you will be here more Markos!
                              The place isn't the same without you.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X