Effect of clicking the post count number for a thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effect of clicking the post count number for a thread

For a while, when I clicked the post count number for a thread I would get a little popup window saying who had posted in the thread and how many posts they had made. Now when I click it, it takes me to the last post in the thread.
    I recently changed to the SMAC theme, is that the cause of the change?
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Must be since it still works fine for me.

Comment

I don't think it works with the light style.

Comment

Simply saying "it still works" is uninformative. What I'm wondering is, what are the effects under the different styles?
        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
        XGalaga.

Comment

Using Default Ultra-Special, clicking the # of posts opens a popup window with individual posters and their numbers of posts in that thread.

Comment

Same using Moo3-Ultra-Light-Special (only good thing to come from that pile of insert-word-here)

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Works for me (default).

Comment

As previously stated, it seems that this feature is disabled in the "Light" forum styles, along with numerous other features.

Comment

Yep. It works with all the Ultra Special Styles. I just checked.

Asmodean
                  Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Yes, it's a nice feature when looking for spammers.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

/me tries to get Rah to use the light style...
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

No chance.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm just hoping you can't remember which poster inadvertently pointed that feature out to you.

Comment

Yeah, I think of you every time I click on one and you're at the top of the list.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Surely that doesn't happen very often.

Comment

Working...
                              X