This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change my name?

Or is that feature disabled now? Thorn is a bit abrahsive don't you think?

I don't really think much about the meaning of handles.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Talk to Mark or Dan. IIRC, while vBulletin allows for name-changing, it has to be done by an admin.
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

PM Ming...He'll do it for you in a jiffy.

Asmodean
        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Asmodean: Do you host a website called nutwatch?
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

No, Tas....why do you think that??

Hmmm.....Nutwatch. I hope that's not what I think it is

Asmodean
            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

It's a satirical site dedicated to the fight against religious nuts. Hence nutwatch.

And it has your name in it, so I was wondering if it was you
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

PM Dan or Ming. (Mark's in the Greek military right now, so I don't know how helpful he could be to you )

"Thorn" is okay though...why not?
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Oh....I see. You actually be surprised to know how many Asmodean's there are on the internet. I'm by no means the only one.

Asmodean

Comment

PM Mingy!

Comment

Um, Thorn? I'm pretty sure you've changed your handle before, and didn't Ming, Dan or Markos handle it for you then?

Gatekeeper
                      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Hehe Thorn is probably on 'the list'. Still, I'm sure Ming will get around to the job eventually.

Comment

Re: How do I change my name?

Originally posted by Thorn
                          Or is that feature disabled now? Thorn is a bit abrahsive don't you think?
                          Was that feature ever enabled?

As far as I've seen, Ming and Dan have always had the ability though.
                          badams

Comment

You used to be able to change the handle yourself in previous versions of vBulletin.

Comment

That feature was probably removed because of unscrupulous people changing their handles to make posts discrediting their opponents.
                              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                              XGalaga.

Comment

Working...
                              X